Your AED replacement checklist:
- Has the manufacturer's warranty expired?
- Does the AED use outdated technology?
- Is it Wi-Fi enabled which alerts you to anything that may affect device readiness?
- Are the instructions simple enough for lay responders?
- Does the AED provide CPR coaching?
- Do users have to stop CPR for rhythm analysis?
- Can the device safely be used on children and adults without having to change pads?
- Would it be wiser to use funding to upgrade to a new AED rather than purchase new consumables for an outdated device ?
One or more of these reasons is enough to consider upgrading your AED to a fully connected LIFEPAK AED Response System.
T & C's:
- Old AEDs must be returned to Oxygen Care