- Innovative user-friendly interface – An impressive 15” touchscreen colour display with moveable display-arm allows clinicians to keep control of all parameters during a case thus maintaining focus on the patient.
- The EcoFlow option optimises patient oxygenation and displays oxygen and flow tubes in a revolutionary way. By indicating pre-set target and cost calculation for anaesthetic agent used on a per-hour basis, unnecessarily high fresh gas flow rates are avoided thereby greatly reducing wasted anaesthetic agent which is costly and potentially harmful to the environment.
- Advanced Ventilation – The Avance CS2’s high performing SmartVent 7900 ventilator features microprocessor-controlled pneumatic flow control valves. The range of ventilation technologies available includes Volume Control, Pressure Control for clinicians to select a target pressure and maximum tidal volume, Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV) for spontaneously breathing patients and electronic Positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP). Optional modes include pressure support ventilation with Apnea backup (PSVPro), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), Pressure control ventilation-volume guarantee (PCV-VG), and VCV cardiac bypass.
- The compact breathing circuit of the Advanced Breathing System (ABS) means the patient benefits from a rapid response to changes in fresh gas flow and anaesthetic agent. It is ideal for minimal and low flow anaesthesia. The removable ABS allows for convenient servicing and cleaning.
- The state-of-the-art technology of the Avance CS2 enables seamless integration of patient monitoring and data management via a user interface for digital communication of important patient and system data.
- Ergonomic design includes smooth edged easy cleanable surfaces. Monitor arms are enabled with movement, pivoting and tilting capability. The removable breathing system allows for easy servicing and cleaning.