- The B40 offers a range of clinical parameters including cardiac, hemodynamic, airway gas, pulse oximetry and neurology for adult, paediatric and neonatal patient monitoring.
- Displaying up to six waveforms and featuring 72-hour trending, the B40 functions superbly for a variety of care areas and is ideal for anaesthesia care whether in the operating theatre, induction room or post-anaesthesia care area.
- State-of-the-art algorithm data and parameters include 3/5 lead ECG analysis for cardiac arrhythmia and event detection with GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP* NIBP for non-invasive blood pressure, Trusignal SpO2 for accurate saturation readings and airway gas for non-invasive respiratory monitoring with optional full gas analysis. In addition, it offers a suite of measurements designed specifically for neonatal patient monitoring.
- The B40 is intuitive, easy to use and being semi-modular, it can be customised with a range of multi-parameter solutions depending on care area and patient case requirements.
- The B40 is designed to function seamlessly as an intra-hospital transport monitor with detachable modules, battery power and portable design. The USB ports cater for several input devices.
- The B40 can be used as a stand-alone device or have its full potential realised if it is interfaced with other equipment to form a comprehensive GE platform providing a system of care. The B40’s extensive integration capability includes for example connection to other monitors for remote viewing, connection to a monitoring station, such as the CARESCAPE CIC Pro, connection to the hospital network with S/5 Network for data communication and management, or to CARESCAPE Unity Network ID for centralising patient data.