- The B450 offers a range of clinical parameters including hemodynamic, airway gases and spirometry for adult, paediatric and neonatal patient monitoring. It can incorporate add-on parameter modules for extensive monitoring capability and customisation enabled by the CARESCAPE PDM (patient data module), E-PSM (patient side module) as well as an additional single width E module.
- State-of-the-art algorithm data and parameters include Datex-Ohmeda sidestream CO2, multi-lead ECG analysis for cardiac arrhythmia and event detection with GE EK-Pro 12SL diagnostic ECG with direct two-way MUSE ECG communication, DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP for non-invasive blood pressure and choice of SpO2.
- The B450 monitor can be customised by the dedicated software packages for specific care areas including operating theatre, post anaesthesia care, critical care, emergency care and neonatal ICU. Optional licences means monitoring requirements can be further extended, as required. It can be connected to printers, screens and recording equipment.
- The B450 is designed to function seamlessly as an intra-hospital transport monitor due to wireless capability, detachable modules, battery power and portable design ensuring continued monitoring and data acquisition during patient transport.
- The B450 can be used as a stand-alone device or have its full potential realised if it is interfaced with other equipment to form a comprehensive GE platform providing a system of care. The B450’s extensive integration capability includes for example connection to other monitors for remote viewing, connection to a monitoring station, such as the CARESCAPE CIC Pro, connection to the hospital network with S/5 Network for data communication and management, or to CARESCAPE Unity Network ID for centralising patient data.