- The B650 offers a range of clinical parameters including hemodynamic, all airway gas, spirometry and neurophysiology for adult, paediatric and neonatal patient monitoring. It is adaptable for use in a multitude of care areas and very portable as an intra-hospital transport monitor. 8 to 14 waveforms can be displayed and customised by the user.
- The B650 can incorporate add-on parameters from two types of modules for extensive monitoring capability and customisation enabled by the CARESCAPE PDM (patient data module) and two additional single width E modules.
- State-of-the-art algorithm data and parameters include multi-lead ECG analysis for cardiac arrhythmia and event detection with GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP* NIBP for non-invasive blood pressure and 12 SL diagnostic ECG with direct two-way MUSE Cardiology information system.
- The B650 monitor can be customised by the dedicated software packages available for specific care areas including ICU, cardiac care, operating theatre, emergency care, post anaesthesia care and neonatal ICU. Optional licences means monitoring requirements can be further extended, as required.
- The B650 can be used as a stand-alone device or have its full potential realised if it is interfaced with other equipment to form a comprehensive GE platform providing a system of care. Its extensive integration capability includes for example connection to other monitors for remote viewing, connection to a monitoring station, such as the CARESCAPE CIC Pro, connection to the hospital network with S/5 Network for data communication and management, or to CARESCAPE Unity Network ID for centralising patient data.