- Elegant modern design in a slim, compact frame well suited for constrained environments.
- Simple and easy to use 15" touchscreen ventilator display.
- Intuitive CARESCAPE™ inspired user interface for the unified Carestation user experience.
- Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module.
- Time saving tools to help streamline clinician workload.
- Scalable software and hardware features: “build your own” Carestation.
- ecoFLOW display option may help clinicians mitigate the risk of hypoxic mixtures while helping to reduce agent use by using low and minimum flows with continuous gas monitoring.
- Small, compact breathing system specifically designed for low flow anesthesia.
- Fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out.
- Digitally controlled flow valve ventilator supports all patient types from neonates to adults.
- Advanced ventilation options including synchronized PCV-VG with pressure support (SIMV PCV-VG) and minimum rate ventilation (CPAP+PSV).
- Software enabled tools including Vital Capacity and Cycling Procedures to help automate repetitive tasks used during lung ventilation procedures.
- Continual fresh gas flow with fresh gas flow compensation during mechanical ventilation.
- Durable wheels, handles and central brake for mobility and stability.
- Robust handles and mounting rails.
- Easy to clean surfaces.
- Movable display arm that rotates and tilts for ideal positioning.
- Two vaporizer configuration.
- Bi-level work surface illumination.
- Absorbent canister designed for ease of use and long life.
- Intelligent lighting that highlights active flow controls and auxiliary ports when in use.