corpuls control is the corpuls3 monitor shrunk and attached to your wrist. Just like its big brother – it shows a variety of vital parameters and alarms. These can be deactivated via corpuls control on the corpuls3. corpuls control can easily be worn over a jacket or overalls.
The brilliant 240x432 pixel TFT multi-touch display can be operated with gloves.
- 2.45" TFT multi-touch display
- Up to 10 hours runtime
- Wireless charging (inductive)
- Dust proof and splash resistant to IP67
- WIFI 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth 2.1 & 4.0
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
Display of the following vital parameters (with the required features of the corpuls3):
HR, SpO2, SpHb, NiBP, PR, T1 & T2, CO2, SpCO, P1 P2 & P3, BF, SPMet, CRP Rate
- Alarm / alarm limits display
- Identification of automatic alarm limits
- Confirming Alarms
- Suppression of alarms for individual vital parameters
With the most suitable delivery contents, corpuls control is prepared for all missions.
- Inductive charging of corpuls control via the supplied, or a suitable USB cable
- Socket for operation with 12 volt or 24 volt vehicle electrical system
- Compatible with the corpuls1/corpuls3 12V connection cables
- Wall mounting fixture
corpuls control strap + holder
- Two lengths, automatically adjusts to the arm circumference
- Lightweight and robust holder for corpuls control
Users and Administrators - a proven concept when it comes to ensuring the best possible and smoothest performance within a network.
That's why we have given corpuls control a multi-user concept. We differentiate between the Operator and User.
The User can use corpuls control together with the medical product approved app corpuls.mobile REMOTE within the configured range of functions. Additionally, they can connect any corpuls3 via NFC tag with corpuls control.
The Operator can do basically everything that the User can – as well as much more. The Operator has access to an advanced settings menu where device settings and passwords can be managed. Software updates can also only be performed by the Operator.
corpuls control does not require a computer for an Operator configuration, a simple smartphone and the “corpuls.mobile CONFIGURATION” app are enough.
This runs on most NFCenabled Android smart phones and also gives you the ability to create new NFC tags should one get lost.
corpuls control login is done by means of “corpuls.mobile CONFIGURATION” or alternatively an NFC tag with the correct key.