On demand Oxygen or Nitrous Oxide/ Oxygen system for delivering up to 300 litres/ min
- Portable first stage regulator and cylinder version for immediate care and pre-hospital applications.
- Low pressure pipeline version for obstetrics and general nursing applications.
- Conforms to BS 4272: Part 2: 1996
- Low inspiratory effort demand valve
- Test/ Purge facility on the demand valve, easy to clean and reassemble for cross infection protocol
- Hose fitted with probes by the national standards for connection into cylinder system or wall outlet
- Autoclavable, removable handle
The EASE II system is available to deliver Nitrous Oxide/ Oxygen upon demand. It is available for use as a portable system with first stage regulator, or as a low pressure pipeline version. The EASE is designed to administer effective pain relief within a wide range of medical situations including immediate care, general practice and general nursing obstetrics.Conforming to BS 4272: Part 2:1996, the demand valve is designed to deliver up to 300 litres per minute of gas with minimal inspiratory effort by the patient. This valve also contains a removable patient valve that houses the exhalation flap and anti contamination valve.This can be removed and cleaned before replacement and re-use.OPTIONS: The Sabre EASE range of products is structured in a way to allow the user to define their personal requirements of system, cylinder and carry options.EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT DEMAND VALVES - EASE II Gas Type
- 0715302 Ease II kit with demand valve, 3 metres of hose & pin index regulator. Supplied with mask, mouthpieces and manual.
- 0715300 EASE II Demand value with 3 metres of hose & BS5682 probe.Supplied with mask, mouthpieces and manual.
- 0715309 EASE II kit with demand valve, 3 metres of hose and BS5682 probe, Pin Index regulator with BS5682 socket. Supplied with mask, mouthpieces and manual
- 0715321 EASE II kit with demand valve, 3 metres of hose and BS5682 probe.