- The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is lightweight, compact and durable.
- The quick and easy-to-use process means you just turn the defibrillator on. The automated voice tells where to place the shock pads (electrodes) and when prompted, the user pushes the shock button to deliver a shock. The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED will only prompt to push the shock button if it detects a heart rhythm that needs a shock. Specific reduced energy electrodes are available for children under 8 years of age so they don’t get the full charge of the energy shock delivered by an adult electrode. The clearly displayed status ready indicator indicates that the device is OK to use.
- Like all LIFEPAK Defibrillators, the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is capable of escalating to the highest Biphasic shock level available in the industry (360 joules) when needed for difficult to defibrillate cardiac arrest victims. This is more than twice the energy output of most AEDs ensuring that more lives are saved and also helps to ensure the LIFEPAK can cope with potential future Resuscitation Guideline Changes, thereby safeguarding your investment. See the Physio-Control dedicated website and Clinical Evidence Studies under further product information below.
- No maintenance is necessary as the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED conducts self-checks and comes with an industry leading 8 year warranty. The user need only carry out a weekly visual check.
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED has a built-in rechargeable main battery which lasts for the entire life of the device. The device remains on stand-by for two years before its consumables need attention. When the battery icon on the status indicator illuminates, a Charge-Pak kit which contains a battery charging stick (ensuring the built-in battery remains charged) and adult electrodes replenishes the device .Note: These consumables need replacing on date expiry or if the defibrillator is used, whichever occurs sooner.
- A LIFEPAK® CR-t training system is available for simulations and user training. It closely matches the actual LIFEPAK CR Plus AED to ensure realism.
- It is compatible with other LIFEPAK models in the product range for uninterrupted care when transferring patient and data to the emergency response team or hospital technology.
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED stores event data for post event analysis which is downloadable to DT EXPRESS™ which is available for download here, free account registration is required:
What’s in the box:
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED box contains the defibrillator complete with battery, carry case and strap, an AMBU® responder kit, spare set of QUIK-PAK™ adult electrodes (shock pads) and user instructions with an instructional DVD as well as a welcome letter and warranty letter.
- Storage solutions for mobile, indoor and outdoor applications are available as an optional extra, if required <link to storage/accessories below or separate page>.
- It is recommended that all users of an AED have received appropriate training from the Irish Heart Foundation or PHECC.