A working day for the emergency services is never the same as any other.
MEDUMAT Transport supplied by Oxygen-Care is the perfect solution when you are facing challenges that change every day.
This is because technology needs to adapt to the situation, not the other way around.
MEDUMAT Transport is a reliable device at all times and in any environment – whether you are at the scene of an emergency, in an ambulance, in a helicopter, or at a hospital.
MEDUMAT Transport is flexible and offers optimum support as you carry out your work.
- Intuitive operation
- Simple ventilation startup thanks to the emergency modes and height selection
- Individually configurable
- Eight integrated ventilation modes
- Three curves can be displayed at the same time
- Sidestream capnography for improved monitoring (optional)
- Data transmission via Bluetooth® (optional)
- Hygiene Filter available for the device inlet (optional)
Safe for adults and Children
MEDUMAT Transport is Suitable for all Patient Groups
You can use MEDUMAT Transport to ventilate infants, children, and adults. In pressure control ventilation modes, tidal volumes below 50 ml are also possible without any issues.
It isn’t just the ventilator that is geared toward different patient groups, the consumables are too. In addition to the standard disposable and reusable breathing circuits in 2m and 3m lengths, there is also a variant with reduced dead space for children and adults.
Always stay on the right track with Bluetooth data transmission
MEDUMAT Transport is already connected to many different electronic documentation systems, including the Corpuls3 defibrillator also supplied by Oxygen-Care