Other features include:
- Automatically compensates for vacuum fluctuations (i.e. leaks) at the catheter or wall outlet.
- Fine-tuning suction control knob – Moves slowly and precisely, taking 5 full turns to span entire gauge range
- Positive Pressure Relief Valve – Vents positive pleural pressure or accidental positive pressure away from the patient and system
- Pressure Limiting Valve – Prevents negative pressure from exceeding 55 cm H2O
- Silent Vacuum Control – Eliminates bubbling noise associated with water manometers
- Delivers High Flow Rates – At least 40 L/min at full increase dependent upon vacuum supply and setup
- Extended Range – Provides higher negative pressures required for multiple chest tubes and other applications.
- Comprehensive three year parts and labour warranty
The Amvex range of Vacuum Regulators is an alternative product line offering entry level, economically priced Vacuum Regulators to suit a wide range of clinical requirements.Amvex is proud to be the first manufacturer to offer a digital vacuum regulator.Further product information is available athttp://www.ohiomedical.com/brands/amvex