FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patient Safety: Everything the patient touches is thrown away! This reduces the liability associated with cross-contamination. The QRS Pre Calibrated Mouthpieces and Nose Clips are disposable, eliminating the need for sterilization and calibration.
- Power Supply: No batteries required with this device because its power is drawn from the PC. Data Storage: The PC and EMR connectivity allows for unlimited storage space. An average laptop can store 100,000 or more tests.
- Report Generation: When the Orbit™ is combined with Office Medic™ software, customizable reports are generated and JPEGs and PDFs can be created and transferred into patient files.
SPECIFICATIONS RANGE (BTPS): Flow: ±14 liters/second Volume: 0.5 – 8 liters
- ACCURACY (BTPS): Flow: FEF 25-75: ±5% of indication or ±200 ml/sec, whichever is greater. PEF: ±10% of indication or ±300 ml/sec, whichever is greater. Volume: FVC and FEV1: ±3% of indication or ±50 ml/sec, whichever is greater. MVV: ±10% of indication or ±15 L/min, whichever is greater.
- CALIBRATION: ATS 3-speed or standard calibration check
- TESTS PERFORMED: FVC, Pre/Post Testing, Flow Volume Loop, MVV, SVC DIMENSIONS: 4.3” x 3.7” x 1.7” WEIGHT: 0.5 lb.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: 15-40°C, RH 10 to 90% (non-condensing), Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa