All Vacuum Regulators feature:
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Impact-resistant, corrosion-free, rugged construction.
- Easy-to-read, color-coded gauge ranges.
- Glow-in-the-dark gauge needle and increments.
- Dependable, time-tested gauges and controls.
- Low maintenance, easy service.
- Comprehensive three year parts and labour warranty.
- Legacy Vacuum Regulators - The industry standard for over 40 years. Available In High, Low (Paediatric), Intermittent, 2- mode and 3-mode versions.
- Push-To-Set Vacuum Regulators - the next generation of Suction Regulators, eliminate the need to occlude patient tubing to set accurate vacuum levels.
- Available in High, Paediatric, Neonatal, 2-mode and 3-mode versions, the Ohio Push-To-Set range of Vacuum Regulators remove a step in setting vacuum level, while ensuring greater patient safety.