- The lightweight, compact Thopaz can be powered by mains supply, battery or docking station for true portability.
- The negative pressure level is set by the clinician and maintained by Thopaz which only actively suctions when required, as determined by the patient’s air leak.
- Real time patient data is displayed digitally with a 24-hour graph of air leaks graphically outlining the course of treatment.
- Thopaz can be used with 2 sizes of canister capacity 0.3L and 0.8L disposable fluid collection system and a comprehensive range of accessories is available to suit requirements.
- The Thopaz alarms alert users to changes in a patient’s condition.
- Following treatment, data can be transferred to a PC by USB.
- Power: 110–240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Low vacuum - 10 kPa / - 75 mmHg / - 100 mbar/cmH2O
- Flow rate: 5l/min.
- Weight: 1 kg (without cannisters)