When using the filters, the anaesthetic machine can be ready for the patient in a significant shorter time frame than traditional flushing.
As vapors are blocked for the entire case with the Vapor-Clean filter, there is no re-bound effect exposure.
During an MH crisis, Vapor-Clean filters allow for safe, uninterrupted mechanical ventilation.
Compatible with all anesthesia machines, other product features include :
• Two-year minimum shelf life
• Reduces costly operating room delays due to “surprise” MH-susceptible patients
• Negligible additional breathing circuit resistance
• No need to remove CO2 absorbant
• Compatible with both standard two-limb and coaxial breathing circuits