- The VELA enables clinicians to customise a patient’s ventilation treatment strategy by monitoring their specific pulmonary function and structure parameters.
- With a flat-panel colour touchscreen LCD, the VELA displays real-time integrated graphics (loops and trends are available with the comprehensive model) and can be tailored to display patient data from a comprehensive range of monitored parameters. This data is also available as 24hr trended data.
- Operating modes standard model include: Assist/Control, SIMV, CPAP and PSV
- Operating modes comprehensive model include: Assist/Control, SIMV, CPAP/PSV, NPPV (AC, SIMV, CPAP/PSV), PRVC
- Includes: Synchronised Nebuliser, 100% oxygen for 3 minutes (suctioning), Built-in turbine provides air source and very high flow rates (up to 180 lpm), Flow trigger to reduce work-of-breathing, Inspiratory/Expiratory Hold, Incorporated Fi02 Monitoring, Sigh & Manual breath and PEEP.
- The VELA offers a range of safe ventilator weaning tools.
- The internal turbine removes the requirement for a compressed air source allowing reliable intra-hospital transport of the VELA without the need for bulky air cylinders.
- With its ergonomic design the VELA is intuitive, easy to use, maintain and clean.