- The B850 offers a range of clinical parameters including hemodynamic and airway gas for adult, paediatric and neonatal patient monitoring. The B850 can incorporate add-on parameters from three types of modules for extensive monitoring capability and customisation enabled by the CARESCAPE PDM (patient data module), two additional single width E modules and TRAM module or single parameter TRAM-RAC module.
- State-of-the-art algorithm data and parameters include, multi-lead ECG analysis for cardiac arrhythmia and event detection with GE EK-Pro, 12 SL diagnostic ECG with direct two-way MUSE Cardiology information system and GE DINAMAP* NIBP for non-invasive blood pressure. The B850 can also act as a Citrix Client.
- The B850 monitor can be customised by the dedicated software packages available for specific care areas including cardiac care, critical care, emergency care, paediatric ICU and post-anaesthesia care. Optional licences mean monitoring requirements can be further extended, as required.
- The 5 slotted and 7 slotted frames enable interfacing between the B850 monitor and E-modules acquisition modules for extended parameter measurement. A slide mount supports PDM (patient data module) and PSM (patient side module). TRAM-RAC housings allow interfacing between the B850 monitor and a single module TRAM-RAC module or TRAM module to acquire patient data for the B850 monitor.
- The B850 is designed to function seamlessly as an intra-hospital transport monitor due to wireless capability, detachable modules, battery power and portable design. The USB ports cater for several input devices.
- The B850 can be used as a stand-alone device or have its full potential realised if it is interfaced with other equipment to form a comprehensive GE platform providing a system of care. The B850’s extensive integration capability includes for example connection to other monitors for remote viewing, connection to a monitoring station, such as the CARESCAPE CIC Pro, connection to the hospital network with S/5 Network for data communication and management, or to CARESCAPE Unity Network ID for centralising patient data.